Sennheiser Evolution Series Cardioid Vocal Microphone E835
cardioid vocal microphone
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
What's in the box?
- 1x e835
- 1x microphone clip
- 1x pouch
Dimensions : Ø 48 x 180 mm
Connector : XLR-3
Frequency response (microphone) : 40 - 16000 Hz
Transducer principle (Microphone) : dynamic
Weight : 330 g
Pick-up pattern : cardioid
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,7 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance : 350 O
Min. terminating impedance : 1000 O
Weight w/o cable : 330 g
Om contact met de adverteerder op te kunnen nemen, dient u ingelogd te zijn.
Biedingen zijn niet toegestaan op deze advertentie